Update Note: June 11, 2020, from WFPL Radio Louisville (FM 89.3). The attorney for Breonna Taylor's family stated from court papers that the three cops who shot Breonna did wear body-cams during the previous servicing of warrants. (End of report)
So pursuant to Questions 11, 12 & 13 below, who ordered these cops to remove their body-cams when serving Breonna's home? . . . And when moving toward David McAtee?
NOTE: Easy steps to SUPPORT this IMPORTANT ISSUE:
1. Print-out the pdf version;
2. Make a note on the print-out stating you support this issue;
3. Sign & mail the print-out to your elected officials;
4. Pass-out copies of the print-out to your friends & neighbors;
AND / OR
5. Email the pdf version to elected officials and others;
6. Repeat these easy steps regularly unil we prevail in this issue.