11-5-09 • Page 2 of 10
1. Russell is an admitted repeat offender against Cobble, but he refuses to recuse himself from this conflict-of-interest in Case 3:09cv-682-R.
2. Simpson and Russell are ignoring Cobble’s perfected tort claim required admissions and findings-of-fact (w\ a binding lien).
3. Simpson and Russell ignoring a binding lien as acts of treason.
ATTACHMENTS: #1, Pg. 1 of 3:08cv-516-S identifying antitrust issues;
#2, Simpson’s order to dismiss 3:08cv-516-S;
#3, Whalin’s Oct. 22, ’08 order for Oct. 28 Preliminary
Hearing for Cobble.
#4, Pg. 1 of Oct. 22, ’08 grand jury proceedings;
#5, Cobble’s Notice of Court Officers’ Violation of Cobble’s
#6, Illegal conviction stating Cobble as “Defense Counsel;”
#7, Pg. 1 of 3:09cv-682-R of approx. 248 felonies;
#8, Russell’s 10-13-09 order – attempt to dismiss
#9, Cobble’s receipt for $350 filing fee to serve Summons
1. Simpson’s is going to dismiss the insurance fraud in Elliott v. State Auto Insurance and GEICO, Case 3:09cv-841-S. We know this from Simpson’s consistent history of unlawfully dismissing cases out-of-hand to deny average citizens access to the law, in violations of state and federal Constitutions. Below, there provides ample instructions of evidence showing Simpson’s routine obstructions-of-justice, complicity, fraud, color-of-law violations, ETC., to protect the officials and companies from being sued.
To cover-up and be complicit with the insurance fraud of State Auto and GEICO Insurance Companies, Simpson will attempt to dismiss 3:09cv-841-S to deny relief for Plaintiff Elizabeth Elliott. Elliott has been badly injured by this insurance fraud; she underwent physical treatment for over two years.
NOTE: Refer to Cobble and Elliott’s Oct. 9, ‘09 Submission to this Grand Jury requesting an investigation into the fraud and conspiracy of State Auto and GEICO. UPS Tracking Confirmation: 1z27E1W70301137677.
In 2005, Connie Marshall filed Judicial Complaint 05-635137 against Simpson with the Sixth Circuit Judicial Council in Cincinnati, OH. That Complaint involved Simpson’s refusal to allow discovery and forma pauper applications in 3:04cv-612-S, 3:05cv-61-S, and 3:05cv-280-S.
In 2006, Class Action 3:06cv-423 was filed against Simpson for allegations by Plaintiffs Elizabeth Elliott, Connie Marshall, Vickie Paige, Rose Perry, and others. This complaint convey the same glaring theme of Simpson’s obstructions-of-justice through color-of-law violations and denial of discovery investigations, to protect governmental officials and corportations.
In 2008, Simpson once again colored-the-law and obstructed justice to dismiss Cobble’s national security case 3:08cv-516-S on the false bases that his court lacked jurisdiction. But it’s commonsense that only the federal courts can have jurisdiction in matters of federal antitrust. It cannot be a state issue. – As a result, this national security matter is still unresolved, with our nation still at economic risk. See ATTACHMENT #1 showing Pg. 1 of 3:08cv-516-S explicitly as an antitrust issue, and ATTACHMENT #2 showing Simpson’s order to dismiss 3:08cv-516-S by falsely stating lack of jurisdiction.
From the foregoing obstructions-of-justice, Simpson intends to falsify orders to dismiss 3:09cv-841-S, to once again violate Elizabeth Elliott.
2. Simpson admits by his acquiescence and ignores the fraudulent indictment on Cobble, but he refuses to vacate this illegal conviction, Case 3:08cr-120-S. ATTACHMENT #3 is Magistrate Dave Whalin’s Oct. 22, ’08 order for a Preliminary Hearing scheduled for Oct. 28, ‘08. However, Pg. 1 of the Oct. 22, ’08 grand jury proceedings, as ATTACHMENT #4, show that the Grand Jury also met and then issued the indictment on that same day, 10-22-08. So, Whalin and Bennett never intended to hold a preliminary hearing, for they conspired to seek the indictment on that day, while simultaneously to falsely specify by Whalin’s 10-22 order that the Preliminary Hearing would be held.
Cobble was denied a preliminary hearing to prevent his evidence from reaching the grand jury. That evidence conveyed a national security issue and governmental malfeasance, proving that Cobble did not have criminal intent.
Wherefore, ATTACHMENT #5 is Cobble’s Notice of Court Officers’ Violation of Cobble’s Release Bond. It summarizes Simpson’s “legal admissions” by his acquiescence that the indictment on Cobble in Case 3:08cr-120-S is fraudulent as a conspiracy. Thus, this fraud is a violation of Cobble’s release bond, where Simpson, the Court, is also required to hold the bond in good standing upon Cobble. Otherwise, the bond is not valid.
Yet, amongst these and many other glaring denials of due process, Simpson still refuses to vacate 3:08cr-120-S. He is complicit with this conspiracy to enforce 3:08cr-120-S‘s illegal conviction on Nov. 24, ’09.
3. Russell admits to indictment not being issued by a grand jury, as well as other glaring illegalities, but he, too, refuses to vacate this illegal conviction, Case 3:06cr-93-R. The federal grand jury never convened to issue the indictment, but it was drawn-up by the Louisville U.S. Attorneys’ office and issued as a valid document under Magistrate Whalin. This has been admitted by the acquiescence of Judge Russell, Whalin, and Assist. U.S. Attorney Michael A. Bennett in Cobble’s uncontested tort claim #1571637103 (ref. 3:08cv-123-T).
ATTACHMENT #6 is the illegal conviction that falsely states Cobble as “Defense Counsel.” On the day of trial, March 7, ’07, Cobble was allowed by Russell to vacate the trial proceedings, after Cobble challenged validity of the indictment and jurisdiction. Russell and Bennett remained silent during theseformal challenges. – They then held trial on Cobble after allowing him to vacate the courtroom. Russell is persists with his fraud uphold this conviction.
4. Judge Russell is an admitted repeat offender (the fraudulent indictment and illegal conviction, as described in Item 3), but he refuses to recuse himself from the conflict-of-interest in Cobble’s Sept. 2, ‘09 pending Petition, Case 3:09cv-682-R where 3:06cr-93-R is a major issue. ATTACHMENT #7 is Pg. 1 of 3:09cv-682-R identifying the twelve (12) issues of law of approx. 248 felonies (43 action Counts) committed by Simpson, Whalin, Bennett and the other Respondents. Yet, 3:09cv-682-R was given to Judge Russell, that effectively sat-up this obvious, material conflict-of-interest against Cobble.
Most accordingly, and as expected by his MO, Russell continues to obstruct justice by not recusing himself from 3:09cv-682-R. Instead, see Russell’s Oct. 13, ’09 order as ATTACMENT #8 attempting to dismiss 3:09cv-682-R where the Respondents have not even answered yet. See Cobble’s receipt for his paid $350 filing fee as ATTACHMENT #9 for the Summons to be served upon the Respondents (they have been served). -- Russell is obstructing justice, as well as extorting Cobble’s filing fee, to prevent the Respondents from Answering 3:09cv-682-R. For, Russell has an obvious personal interest in seeing that relief is not granted to Cobble. But under common law, 18 U.S.C. § 4, and various Kentucky statutes, Russell cannot dismiss a case where felonies are being committed. The court must lawfully direct these crimes towards prosecution. Wherefore, he is coloring the law to obstruct justice by not prosecuting 3:09cv-682-R, to again deny Cobble access to the law.
5. Simpson and Russell ignore perfected tort claim w\ legally binding lien. Equally important is that perfected claim #1571637103 serve as legal admissions and findings-of-fact for Cobble’s allegations in 3:09cv-682-R, 3:06cr-93-R and 3:08cr-120-S. These legal admissions must be recognized by the Courts, but they are being ignored by Simpson and Russell as their typical obstructions of justice, complicity, fraud, ETC.
With perfected claim #1571637103, Russell, Whalin and Bennett have admitted that the indictment in 3:06cr-93-R is fraudulent and [that the court] lacks jurisdiction. Therefore, Simpson must honor the findings of #1571637103 as they apply to 3:08cr-120-S, that the same circumstances \ issues-of-law are present, requiring 3:08cr-120-S to be vacated, too. – To wit, again, please refer to ATTACHMENT #5, Cobble’s Oct. 23, 09 Notice of Court Officers’ Violation of Cobble’s Release Bond, supra, filed in 3:08cr-120-S. For, the indictment in 3:08cr-120-S was sought in the similar manner as 3:06cr-93-R to prevent Cobble’s evidence from reaching the grand jury.
6. Acts of Treason: Simpson and Russell are ignoring Cobble’s legally binding lien. These judges’ are refusing to ratify tort claim #1571637103, or to honor the claim’s legally binding lien. This tort law is validated in common law (Uniform Commercial Code), federal statutes (Federal Tort Claims Act, and 28 U.S.C. § 5, § 2671, § 2674, and § 2679(b) and (d), etc.), and state law (KRS Title 355). Simpson and Russell’s obstructions to upholding Cobble’s tort action is an outright invalidation of the government, itself. It constitutes wholesale fraud and treason against our nation and state by these officials.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For the above reasons, We ask the honorable Grand Jury to consider the evidence for issuing indictments against Simpson, Russell, and others as you see fit. The nine (9) Attachments are the initial evidence helping to prove our cases, and thus we’d like to present other evidence that support our